.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ziggy Does Zindra (Part 2 of 2)



I woke up under a bridge like a common hobo and continued my exploration of um...Zindra: The adult mainland continent....


I came up over a hill and discovered this hidden gem called Horrorwood Park...It was a lush, old world of rock, caves and forest with a B&D theme underlaying in secluded spots...







I was amazed as I continued on my journey, of the adult content found along the roadway ;-)
Although almost everywhere was sex clubs, sex dens and sex stores there were hidden gems to be found.


























Yeah Zindra is nice but I don't think I would want to live there....


See Part One of Zindra Here

No comments: