.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Springtime In CALAS GALADHON PARK: Part Four-The Grande Finale

Mirromere and The Misty Mountains: Part 4 of 4

Of all the Calas Galadhon sims I think Mirromere and Misty Mountains are my favorites. ...Also Misty Mountains's Tolkien references make me a little excited as well! When I landscape my homes I try to incorporate the look and feel and sounds of The Misty Mountains.(Especially our home at Second Norway)
The Caverns alone are a treat and sort of reminds me of an old, gay cruising place um, called the Catacombs (Ok behave Ziggy)...

































The Island of Armenelos and Grey Havens:





















Well a fantastic vacation at the fabulous sims of Calas Galadhon and after 3 days of hiking and horseback riding a great picnic was awaiting for me courtesy of my buddies Tymus Tenk and Truck Meredith.
I took the hot air balloon to a nearby helicopter pad and flew home just in time to catch a breath taking sunset at Guyke and my home in Second Norway which is also screaming for a pictorial spring series.....


No comments: