.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, February 11, 2013

Hazardous - "Dream infinitely..... remain fearless.....seek Hazardous adventures."


Hazardous: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Misali/162/165/195

Thanks to this excellent blog here...and here....I took the recommendation and took a photographic journey to this wondrous place and decided to spend a day or so here, enjoying the scenery and sitting areas and snapping pictures. I met some nice folks there however the chat was cut short when one woman demanded I stop smoking...
Met a naughty person as well who gave me my first experience in furry-racism. (People who hate and harass furry folks on Second Life). My sharp biting witty tongue smashed them to bits as they fled from my wrath ;-)
Hazardous is breath taking any direction you turn and the place is set up so you cannot fail by taking photographs.

More Here: Update


































3 comments:

Rocky Constantine said...

I visited that place last night. Took lots of pics too. Need to get them posted. Thanks for sharing. :)

Bock McMillan said...

A beautiful cat alone at a beautiful but desolate place, but the pictures were very nice anyway! ;)

Ziggy Starsmith said...

YW Rocky :-)
Bock it was not desolate, the place was packed with sightseers ;-)