.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Aqua Lounge 6th Anniversary Party....

 Last night I felt good enough after my kidney stone drama to attend my buddy Insyx's 6th anniversary party  for his Aqua lounge and 6 years as a DJ in Second Life.
The first half with DJ Sasch and host Jesse was best in blue and the place was packed from the very beginning. Very nice to see one of the all time, original SL gay clubs still going strong. Especially for the nicest man in Second Life...Insyx Piranha.
The second party was the infamous OINK which means naked and tonight was Old School naked OINK so the clothes and to come off!
Host Jesse continued while Insy took over the DJing spot.
Wonderful old school like the old days and the memories of Aqua Lounge and 6 years was wonderful. here is to another 6 years....






1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Hmmmmmmmmm I am sitting here and trying to decide which version of Ziggy I find sexiest, I think I may be leaning towards the furry one...

Happy to read that you felt well enough to go to a party, buddy!