Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kharissa's Birthday Party Part 2....


A second birthday party for Kharissa Indigo took place tonight at the Gay Riveria with DJ Wesley Spengler and host Baz  and the theme was very different with patrons sporting masks and a very Baroque theme.
My hubby Guyke got me a fabulous outfit and he himself got dressed to the nines and we made a night of it.












 The Birthday Girl: Kharissa....











Afterwards we rode home in a horse and carriage and jumped into a hot bath and soaked the cold winter away before passing out together.
What a perfect day and night!

To see Part One click here


1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Damn, damn, damn - I am sorry I missed that event (and I mean the birthday party not the romping in the communal bathtub...), I realize that I have been too preoccupied with myself and my technical issues

Hugs guys!

P.S. These robot thingies I have to fill in to be able to comment are killing me. My growing problems with cataracts make it almost impossible to see the numbers in the blurred pictures or the intricately woven letters...