.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Perfect Mesh Jeans!

After looking for a very long while I think I finally found the perfect jeans. Yayy!
Judge for yourselves!
Or does my ass look fat in this one?
Anyways they were created by Lapointe & Bastchild.
Find their Market Place store here

4 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

O.M.F.G. I never knew your ass was that h-u-g-e! ;)

Petr Hastings-Vanbeeck said...

They Look GREAT...Don't Listen to him.

Ziggy Starsmith said...

I think your ass and the jeans are tremendous....

Guyke said...

Sticks his tongue out @ Bock, smiles @ Petr, takes his pants off For Zigs, and Eddi, Eddi, Eddi... you made me blush again!