.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Some People You Just Can't Reach...


Well the holidays on SL are always a reflection of RL situations and I am sure everybody has had at one time or another a friend or relative or co-worker who may have had too much to drink maybe and shoots there mouth off and ruins Christmas for everyone! We love some of them but sometimes there are people you just can't reach!
Just a little heads up to my buddies. A certain somebody will be telling little stories that claim I am an alt hiding behind Ziggy. Well anyone who knows me for the past 5 years knows my alts were no secret and their accounts deleted long ago. I was Rex Short and Rhett Whybrow and Valiant Thor. There no more blackmail :-)
See how easy that was!
And now back to our holiday festivities :-) and ignoring Dej....

-Ziggy



2 comments:

Guyke said...

OMG! You have had alts? What a shocker! Oh well... Love you anyways xoxoxo

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Love you too my white Prince...starting to feel better already. I shall stomp on the FLU .....