.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Our New Home At Heartbreak Ridge...


Since I met my partner Guyke we have been stretching ourselves between 2 homes. My home at Bron Yr Aur at Second Norway and his home on his private sim called Heartbreak Ridge. I have lived at Second Norway for 6 months and loved every second of it and with Guyke living with me there also it was paradise on earth but long story short, we decided to move permanently to Heartbreak Ridge and I will close up and leave Bron Yr Aur after Christmas. We will pack, move and decorate over the coarse of Christmas and be there permanently in the new year.  We will be sharing the sim with Guyke's real life partner Janttu Winkler and his Second Life partner Fabiano Dover. Confused yet ;-)
You all know I am a whore with my camera and love to take snapshots of homes and places so I went wild taking the following pictures to show you our work in progress...
Yes I will miss Second Norway but nothing will stop me from still visiting there on a regular basis to sail and trail but i will miss seeing some of the cool people there that were always on my radar such as Mialinn Telling, Slayer Enyo and the crowd at Gennis Bar but i will still be around.
I look forward to my new life together with Guyke....



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really love the farmhouse from Post and the furnishings.

Cozy place to spend the winter.

Bock McMillan said...

Great pictures Ziggy!

The move is understandable, it is enough of a hassle having two lives and two loves, why complicate further with having two homes also ;)

Best wishes and hoping you love your newest Bron Yr Aur too!

XOXOXO

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Thanks guys, I just finished closing the old home on Second Norway and finished moving early.

Eddi Haskell said...

It looks absolutely gorgeous and you two do too!