Sunday, December 02, 2012

Our Dinner With Bock McMillan....


Since it was getting so close to Christmas and my days off fell on a weekend I thought it was about time to have our family Christmas, Sunday dinner with my hubby Guyke and Father in Law/buddy supreme Bock McMillan the man from Sweden with the shaved off blond mustache, which I still have not forgiven him for!!!
I had spent the day cooking and cleaning all done with love for my family and knowing they were European, was hoping I did not over do the North American traditions such as turkey, dressing and pie and plenty of drink...
Us North Americans can be very silly that way!



Bock arrived first but had trouble getting to the house because I think a bear was blocking his path but he arrived safely just as Guyke arrived home from his trip from Finland!



We talked in voice and listened to Christmas music as we drank champagne and  got giggly...


Bock got too silly and giggly and spilled his drink on our nice mesh carpet forcing the poor maid to come in on her day off and scrub. We named her Christina from "Mommie Dearest" as we yelled for her to clean up this mess....
She rolled her eyes and said "Jesus Christ"
Guyke is convinced that Bock spilled the drink on the mesh carpet on purpose because it was mesh!

After Bock became so drunk we thought it best to eat dinner and cut off his drinking...spared no expense with turkey, apple and pumpkin pie, cranberries and more champagne before Guyke drained his potatoes and served them up to us steaming hot!


Despite me quitting smoking 3 months ago after feeling like I was having a heart attack, the boys still insisted in smoking....

Although you can't see Guyke's eyes for the glasses you can see the smirk on both their faces that they were up to naughty stuff with telepathy... every time I had a helping of Guyke's potatoes they would laugh hysterically...


A Nazi Warship cruised by our window as we dined and if you look closely out the window you will see it....



We talked for hours with full bellies, left over drained potatoes and Bock fell asleep cough (drunk) so we had to lift him under one arm each and place him a taxi to carry him home.
We got hot and had to take off our shirts....

It is Guyke and my 1st month anniversary today and we had a great day and evening.
We even wondered about living at Bron Yr Aur and if we ever moved.... ;-)

Read Bock's innocent account of the dinner party here.


2 comments:

Guyke said...

It was a great day indeed and a perfect way to celebrate our monthaversary :D

Bock McMillan said...

Awww congrats you two, sorry I did not know about the anniversary!

...and readers, please, for a correct account of what happened read my version ;)