Friday, December 07, 2012

Fairwell Second Norway....


I was extra eager to move and get it over with so I made a marathon effort last night and packed up everything from Bron Yr Aur in Second Norway and completed the move to Guyke and my new home at Heartbreak Ridge (see previous post). As a wonderful surprise Guyke named our new home Bron Yr Aur and I love him for it....
Above is the last picture of Second Norway just before I got in my boat and sailed away for the last time. I arrived the same way by boat from the Blake Seas when I had first discovered Second Norway so I decided to leave the way I came...sailed from Second Norway through Snug Harbor and out to the Blake Seas where I then sailed to my old, old home at theWindward Yacht Club where I had lived on a boat. From there I sailed to Ahab's Haunt and then TP'd to my new home...
Good bye Second Norway, it was a great 5 months but I will be back for visits!

3 comments:

Eddi Haskell said...

Uhhh-- Ziggy bro. Like Second Norway is gorgeous, yeah but it is NOTHING compared to your gorgeous Belgian hunk Guyke! I know that you can miss a place, but nostalgia can only go so far!

Guyke said...

Winks at Eddi :D

Big thanks to Mia for welcoming me with open arms and a sorry too for taking my gorgeous husband away from you and your wonderful Second Norway. But as my husband said we will come visit often.

Bock McMillan said...

Huh Eddi, I don´t understand your comment at all.

How could my Guyke in anyway be compared with Second Norway? Well of course I already know my son has a huge ass but surely the Second Norway sims are bigger, no?