.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, December 21, 2012

2012..Cheer Up! It never Happened...


Well well well we are still here! The world did not end! The Lindens seem to be getting their act together with their work on "Bake Fail" and sim crossings which make the year 2013 look very promising for Second life as they are finally working on important things and features and my only New Years Prediction this year is that Second Life will get a Second Life and gain a resurgence in popularity again like the boom of 2006/2007.
Now with that being said and done with maybe we can make December 21st, 2012  an end of the old world and the start of a new dawn with open minds, peaceful existence and maybe we can can finally get this cesspool world into the paradise it could be!
So let's see if we can get this done and don't give me a hand-me-down world....




1 comment:

Guyke said...

For one of my friends life as he knew it ended yesterday... I found him lying on his bedroom floor. He had suffered a severe cerebral hemorrhage. He could not speak and was paralyzed on one side of his body. :( Let's hope the wonderful belgian health service can save him.

So I say! Yeah you fuckers let's get our act together and make this world a beautiful place while we still can!