.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, November 05, 2012

Zigs and Guyke Honeymoon Part 2...

 Get a room you guys.....so we did...again and again!
I arrived home from work late and it was freezing outside so Guyke was waiting for me with the hot tub all fired up and his sweet blue eyes inviting me in!
How could I refuse!

 We talked for hours....
 We got wrinkled skin from the water ;-)



 We had to come up for air at some point....
 Eat your hearts out......:-)

3 comments:

Eddi Haskell said...

Hey guys as a wedding gift invite me over and I will set a shoot of erotic photographs documenting one of your very hot sessions that you will treasure for years. (Bock, no! these photographs are for these two only and I am not sneaking you a set unless they say it's OK!).

On a more serious note (I was joking about Bock of course!) congrats to you two and best wishes for a long and happy Second Life together! You do make a very handsome couple!

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Sounds like a plan, thank you Eddi!
I will be off next weekend so might be a good time.

Bock McMillan said...

Great pictures already, and if Eddi can focus on the task while you too are going at it I think I can expect some hot pictures in my mail soon... ;)