.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Zig and Guyke Horse Around....

 Every day gets better and better for me on Second Life...It is official. I am now hooked on good, well made and great fitting MESH clothing thanks to my partner Guyke (see previous post). After winning 2 contests at a club I had some shopping money and went and bought 2 more mesh outfits. Above: I found these fantastic mesh jeans at JOMO (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Adrian/128/118/22) that come in extra large size and let you keep your juicy big legs and meaty bubble butt without compromise and provides a free demo to try them on before you buy them. I love them...
The jacket and shirt mesh combo I found in a store called Aa production : Hair For Men & Mesh For Men (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beausoleil/166/175/22)
Anyways I had yet another fantastic day with Guyke and we never get enough of each other. he likes to play and explore and we went and got him a new horse and we went horseback riding!
I have a black horse because I am the Black Prince and he got a white horse naturally because he is the White Prince ;-) LOL







 After a long cold ride in the snow laden roads of Second Norway we got naked....
Of coarse we got naked, how else do you think we manage to keep warm....
There are kinky, smutty rumors also circulating from the far reaches of Southern Charm that in fact Guyke and myself had a baby(s) and the unknown paparazzi managed to sneak in a few secret pictures however publicists for both Guyke and Zig deny deny deny any involvement in babies....The scandal never ends....




Ok Ok turn those fucking cameras off.................

3 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

O.M.G. my eyes fill up with tears for the poor orphaned babies, the five beautiful little wee ones that have bee shunned by their royal fathers...


...but I must say the pictures from the Log Palace at Haug are getting hotter by the hour, it is kind of you to cater to Eddi´s requests... ;)

XOXOXO luve you both!

Ziggy Starsmith said...

We have not catered to eddie's requests because we want to preserve our...um....privacy SOMEWHAT!
How could one ever moan comfortably with Eddie Haskell filming them from 2 inches away? ;-)
There may be 1 baby some day in our future but as i said in your blog, it must also not cry all night and be able to fend for itself when it's two daddies are face down on the floor covered in our own spilled wine ;-)

Bock McMillan said...

Haha love you guys! ;)