.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nakna Avatarer


The honeymoon just won't end for Guyke and I as we continue to paw each other to our delight and perhaps to the dismay of others screaming "enough already"...
Guyke has brought me back to the things on Second Life I originally loved.
This blog is 3 years old on November 26, 2012 and if you read back it was clear I was into the fabulous! Guyke has helped me bring myself back into that side of me as well as loving Second Life again.


A few weeks back I was so fed up and bored of Second Life and it's bugs and issues that I gave myself a deadline on my original Rez Day of November 25th to decide if I would continue as I was, leave SL or change drastically!


Well here we are and my mind has been definitely made up to stay! Guyke gave me everything I was missing and more....


I mean just look at this sexy Belgian, man hunk....


Soooo today I decided to reward Guyke with a very special day of fun and a trip to a warm, exotic location and make love to him on the beach....
We walked in the freezing, cold snow to the Second Norway Subway Station and took the train to the Second Norway Airport where we boarded my trusty helicopter...

We flew low over the Blake Seas and found a nice, tropical island to relax and catch a tan....


Sitting next to my Belgian, white Prince made me loose control....









We tried in vain to find a private, quiet spot but everywhere on The Blake Seas was PG and I was beginning to get a little nuts not getting my hands on some....
So we hopped over to a more um...liberal beach at an undisclosed location! ;-)
 Nakna Avatarers are best just enjoyed with pictures telling the rest of the story and as you will soon see if you scroll down, my patience was payed off with rewards of a breathtaking view and a very very satisfying experience....













What a fantastic day and when the sun went down we TP'd our newly tanned bodies back home to the cold winters of Second Norway where a hot bath and great dinner before bedtime provided us with the ultimate ending to an ultimate day!



No comments: