Saturday, October 20, 2012

Second Life: The Twinkle Has Returned To My Eyes....

Well finally I think that I have once again fallen in love with Second Life. My problems are solved. I have the Firestorm Viewer tweaked and running smooth for me with no crashes and no major annoying issues.(See previous post). I can motorbike, sail and balloon again as well as enjoy SL without crashing just from trying to take a snapshot....
Also went to Zeus club last night to hear my buddy DJ Rylan Sirnah play and as usual he kicked ass. Afterwards we made arrangements to go see his sim and have a chat....I was awestruck by his beautiful place. A large stone house and several small cottages surrounded by deep, lush forest and lakes. His attention to detail in the whole package from landscaping to furniture in his home was wonderful and awakened my love for the beauty of Second Life again. Afterwards he came to see my tiny, log cabin and we played guitar for each other a while.
Along with sexy Rylan I would also like to give sincere credit as well to Bock McMillan, Holter,  Mialinn Telling,  Slayer Enyo and a few others for bringing me back into the light of Second Life...all in different ways!

2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

YAY Wonderful news sweet Ziggy! ;)

Mialinn said...

How come you always bring home sexy guys when i am offline?

I am so glad to hear you found your love for Sl again:)