.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Haunted Barkerville

 Welcome to Barkerville, a very haunted place in Second Life...When you arrive set the environmental settings to default and turn your sound/music button on for best effect!

 A guided tour by wagon or by broomstick but I found the best way to explore this haunted sim was by foot....that is if the vampires and zombies don't GET you first....


 There are lots of cool animations and things to click on and explore and the variety of creatures which will leap out at you and horrify you....







 A fantastic Haunted house....



My buddy, Larz Kas showed me BARKERVILLE and I loved it. When in the mood for a horrifically, terrific Halloween spooky experience I recommend the haunted town of Barkerville...Slurl below

The Slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malaika%20Ashera/4/22/22

No comments: