Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween In Second Norway

 My last day and night as Lady Ziggy this year and had a fun packed Halloween.
I got an I.M. from hunky friend Butch Diavolo to see his home and sim and it was a beautiful Nordic house someone like mine in feel and decor and very cozy.
I had a nice chat with Butch and got to know him even better! I have known Butch since way back on Thunder Island and Club Thunder with Vanyel Gazov in 2008.
After the visit I whisked back home to meet up with Larz Kas and attend the Second Norway Halloween party...All the spooks were in attendance...


 Above: Larz was the prettiest cop on the block and below Lady Ziggy did the Monster Mash....


 Above cute, fuzzy Slayer Enyo and below delicious Mialinn Telling explored the darkside....




 After the party I got a always welcoming I.M. from beautiful Bock McMillan to come hang out with him and his step son Guyke and his husband Janttu.


We were joined by Butch and his bare feet that were begging to be toe sucked but he was liable to be squirming in delight too much and kick out my teeth in the process....;-)
Naughty Lady Ziggy...

My Halloween festivities finished off at the conclusion of the Second Pride Halloween dance which featured 6 Djs...
I changed back to Man Ziggy again and put Lady Ziggy away again for another year!

4 comments:

Butch Diavolo said...

I am glad you like the handiwork on my sim :) I am pretty pleased with how it turned out as well, surprisingly. I am also glad we had a nice chat. It was long overdue, don't you think?

But I am most glad about Lady Ziggy being gone for another year! I do prefer YOUR masculine, burly good looks to hers (she needs a shave!)

*huggles*

Ziggy Starsmith said...

LOL hugs Butch

Bock McMillan said...

Reluctantly agree with Butch, but once a year is perfectly OK to let the lady Ziggy slip out on an adventure!

It was good to have you and the others there Ziggy, please come again soon!

Ziggy Starsmith said...

It feels good to be out of those tight frocks and into my filthy torn jeans....