Monday, October 08, 2012

Gagging On Gangnam Style....


I take back what I said about Justin Bieber and Glee...there is a new breed of a fucking idiot on the block and it makes all predecessors look like royal rock stars!
This fucktard in the Gangnam Style video as well as the song are the most stubborn piece of lodged shit stuck in my ass that I have ever been constipated with. Break out the extra strength laxatives, induce vomiting and bring plenty of toilet tissue....
What a looser, what an idiot and what a ridiculous excuse for a song and "pop" "rock star".
I am sorry but in my day we would have kicked the fuck out of any twerp that acted like this.
We are living in a world where rockstars are reduced to looking like bookworm librarian nerds and I am not talking sexy nerds here!
Song is crap, lyrics are crap and this whole experience leaves me wretching violently over the toilet, tears in my eyes, sweating and  head spinning with unrelenting nausea...
All I can say is that this video and artist induces anger, bewilderment and vomiting!




2 comments:

Rocky Constantine said...

Yeah, I really don't get all the hype over this one. I played it one time out of curiosity, but you will never hear me play it at any of my sets. It's trash that does not deserve anymore airplay than it already gets.

DJ InsyX said...

That shit is added to my no play list, which already includes showtunes, Barbara Strisand, Abba, Glee, Beiber, and Call me Maybe lol