Monday, October 22, 2012

Bock and Butch Talk Sex Toys (Gasp)

 Had a great visit today with several friends today and each one reeked of pure hotness and made poor Ziggy keep himself in complete control. I invited myself to Bock McMillan's beautiful Southern Charm sim. Bock looked more beautiful than ever and he was using voice which made my ears feel wonderfull hearing his voice!
I was unaware of the dirt and filth that he would later spew at my innocent, virgin ears! ;-)
 Bock lured me into his sex barn but sadly his "toys" refused to rez!

 I tried my hardest to resist his suggestive past times....

 So we decided to sit and have a cozy chat....Things were somewhat innocent at first....
 Above: We were joined by sexy couple Janttu and Guyke. Guyke was very naughty and told me to jump on Bock and seduce him...In my mind they were all flat on their backs and staked out already hehehehe ;-)
 I resisted the aggressive advances of sexy Bock...
 Below: We were then joined by the also very sexy Butch Diavolo who then took us into a whole different arena as his open wounded hairy chest bared his beating heart. When he too began using voice chat I fainted and had to be slapped......many times!
I hope I was not gang raped by both of them while I was unconscious!!!!
 The conversation turned to sex toys and huds and it got nasty...Bock and Butch cursed like sailors as they bragged to poor innocent me about their sexual prowess on the hubs apparatus and the Blue Balls, Regimade and other saucy, sexy, scandalous scripted demon devices!
They begged to string me up and abuse me on their secret inventory tools but I resisted and prayed for my soul to be saved.... 
 When Bock went to bed (alone) I went with beautiful Butch to dance to Trance at the Wow club with Dj Arc....
 Despite the open wound my eyes were glued to his chest to keep an eye on his health and make sure he was ok and not loosing too much blood....I watched his bare feet also for fear of him prancing on any sharp glass or tacks left on the floor by nasty schoolboys out to play Halloween pranks....
In all seriousness these guys were absolute perfect gentlemen and I love them all.
We discussed everything but sex and I fall more and more in love with Bock every time we speak and one day he will be mine ;-)
God Halloween can be a scary time of year....

4 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Hahaha

It´s all in this wonderful but sleazy bad boy's imagination, we had a wonderful time talking about everything between heaven and earth ;)

Thanks for a great time, Ziggy!

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Bock speaks the truth, I am joking of coarse! Everybody was behaving like perfect gentlemen and I fall more in love with Bock every time I see him dammit...

Butch Diavolo said...

The only sex toy we talked about was YOU, dear Ziggy ;)
It was lovely to spend some time with you both *hugs*

Bock McMillan said...

Awww go see a pedicurist you two, preferably together! ;)