Sunday, September 02, 2012

Second Life Memories: Part 4 - Ziggy Starsmith Gets Married

I was thinking of what I would write for the conclusion of this 4 part series of mine and could only consider this whole entire blog to be the best past history and representation of being Ziggy from Rhett and Rex!
Ziggy will never die even after Linden Labs pulls the plug.
I was tired and layed down for nap....

I woke up feeling refreshed and was surprised as my husband, Bock McMillan sat on the edgo of the bed with breakfast for me served on a tray. "Good morning my Ziggy" he whispered as he bent over to kiss me.
I grabbed him and pulled him onto me, feeling so lucky to have finally married Bock.
Our wedding had been a lavish event, spared no expense and everybody was there. Even Philip Linden!
We had a fantastic day sailing before making love in the sailboat under some hidden willow branches. We fell asleep in each others arms....then I woke up...


DAMMIT IT WAS ANOTHER ONE OF MY LUCID DREAMS!!!!!!

Well Ziggy can always dream right ;-)

Yup I am still the bad boy....

2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

ROFL oh my darling little dream-hubby, that ending really caught me by surprise. ;)

You good, good, man!
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time!

The sexual tension between you two is so thick you could cut it with a knife.