.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

 I was bored! I am bored!!!
Same old blog stuff...videos, rantings about the Lindens and Second Life and up until 5 minutes ago I was going to end this blog because it's all been done before and sometimes by better bloggers!
I did the party thing, the drugs the sex and even tried to do Bock McMillan ;-) Hehehehehe
It dawned on me to just keep writing the blog but maybe with pictorials telling more of the story. Scenic places and great places I have traveled in Second Life and improving my photographic and creative side.
Of coarse the edginess will never go away and may get even more controversial...

There And Back Again:

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...

 




2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Oh, how disappointing! Have you really stopped trying "to do" me already?

That breaks my heart to read... really...

Ziggy Starsmith said...

I don't need to DO you I need to BE with you ;-)