.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, September 09, 2012

My Date With Kyle Beckett at Calas Galadhon

 Last night I was asked out on a date with my best buddy and my ex-Second Life partner Kyle Beckett. Kyle and I go way back and we were partnered in Second Life approximately 2 years ago. We had fantastic times and at one point even had a three way partnership with Larz Kas.
I left the relationship because at the time I was going wild on Second Life as a drugged out party boy and wanted to be free. It is true....the last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford Clinic! ;-)
I also was not comfortable sharing my man at the time with Larz (who is my real life partner) so it was rather touch and go but in the beginning Kyle and I got along famously good. We had met at The Impulse 2606 SL Eagle club and our first date was at a SL Lady Gaga concert.
We moved in together on Aeschylus Shepherd's  Pure sim in a big beach house (all well documented earlier in this blog of mine). A year later strange enough I then partnered with Aeschylus Shepherd...
Anyways I have always loved Kyle in some capacity as lover, friend and person and we have been in close touch over the years still,so when he asked me out on a date I was excited. I have matured a little on Second Life and was not quite the fuck machine I pretended to be back then so I thought this was going to be fun.
It sure was fun....

 We took a 2 hour boat ride which took us all through the most scenic points of all the Calas Galadhon sims and we cuddled under a blanket from the late summer chilly air which still managed to make our nipples hard. The scenes and the detail and the nature sounds of Calas Galadhon still astound me. Even in the most remote areas where no one would walk there is tiny details like otters frolicking, foxes peeking out of logs, endless birds and sounds lush plantings that are so realistic that it amazes me what Tymus Tenk and Truck Meridith and friends have created here.
There were squeeling, giggling, gay friendly dolphins which swam around the boat but at one point we came across a very homophobic whale which was making farting sounds and almost capsized us making Kyle crash and having to swim back to the boat and sit across from me because the cuddle pose ball vanished from the Republican Whale. Save the wales...yeah right ;-)
The pictures here do not do the place justice so i recommend you take a date there yourself and witness this Second Life wonder of the world...

































Thanks for a fantastic date Kyle xoxoxoxoxo







Yup Summers Up but good times still ahead....

2 comments:

Mialinn said...

Oh he's beautiful, does he have a single straight brother?

Wish you all the best, you deserve it.

Bock McMillan said...

Ohhh and here I have been staring at Kyle - and the rest of the SP Board - and he said not a word! Grrrrr!!! ;)

Looks like an awesome date!