.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ziggy Gone To The Wolves...

 I decided that it's been a long time since I rock and rolled so after beginning the afternoon off at Zeus Club with sexy DJ Kadie I headed off (above and below) to Hedonism with cute, adorable, sexy as hell, DJ Rocky....

 When that was done my 3 kidney stones and toothache I have in real life were killing me so downing double dosage painkillers I was still in party mode (go figure) so I went straight to Tadd's Cabaret with DJ DM....

 My avatar was exhausted (and still stoned) so I shapeshifted into my other regular avatar nicknamed "Wolfy" and spent the remaining hours as my furry wolf avatar at Plugged In 2 Afterhours with DJ Xade and host Kharissa where I fit right in as the theme was squirrels! I did not eat a single squirrel although I savored many of the men's tasty nuts ;-) Grrrrrrrr woof snarl!






1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Ugh book an appointment with the doctor first thing, my sweet buddy, and with a doctor next!

I know that tooth ache is hell and have heard kidney stones are possibly even worse.

Hugs and take care dear friend!