.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ziggy Goes To The Dogs....

You ain't nothing but a hound dog....Pictures of The Gay Riviera's Plugged In 2 Afterhours Party....BTW seems like The Gay Riviera is becoming the New Ironworks as it seems to be recapturing the crowds and feel of the glory days of the old Ironworks Club. Finally clubs are getting packed with peeps again!
 I was a canine dog gone it....

 Foam everywhere...

 You just can't keep a good dog off your leg....


 (Above: Cute Jeff looking hot as always)
(Below: Ziggy the hound dog)


 (Above: Baz is adorable even as a dog)
(Below: Kharissa werks it)
Earlier In the evening I attended the fabulous Zeus Club Naked Partywith my new fabulous buddy DJ Rylan Sirnah  and my buddy Naked Carl captured great nude pics (yup of me) and you can peek at them here

No comments: