.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, August 24, 2012

Nautilus Island By Boat...Sim Crossings At Last!

Alleluia it seems that sim crossings have been fixed, err at least they are back to normal.
I sailed, boated all day without a single crash for at least 5 hours. Yes I was drinking and driving...
I was so happy I had a tiny semi erection and took my favorite motorboat ( nicked named "The Ziggy Water Fuck Bus" - you figure it out!) out exploring again on the Blake Seas.
 It's been a long time been a long time been a lonely, lonely, lonely time...(Que Led Zeppelin here)
Today was the last day of my real life holidays from work and I am going to be horrifically heading back to work tomorrow night after a somewhat wonderful 2 and a half weeks off so for my last day...
I took a spin around and deep inside the beautiful Nautilus Islands (not to be confused with The Nautilus Mainland Continent) and snapped some pics in-between mouthfuls of booze and inhales of smoke...
I also would like to mention that yesterday I went on a short motorcycle trip on the mainland with my sexy buddy Tomais Ashdene and did not encounter alot of sim crossing problems so it may seem the Lindens may have fixed things for now so using vehicles is workable again!
 Open barrier free water sims abound along with great views!

 Ok Ok I fell off the wagon and got shit faced so sue me....

 Ok you caught me again....drinking and driving. The Blake Sea Coastguard was nowhere to be found so fuck it...






 In the center of Nautilus Island is a big walled water area, only God knows what for...

 Someone tried to lock me in but I was too clever and too pissed to care....

 Shit, I see a Navy Boat ahead, hide the booze, stash the drugs and smile and slur out an "Ahoy"...
Made it past them fuckers with none the wiser and cruised hidden among the islands of Snug harbor and home...
Back to my real life for spell but I will be back....

2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

OMG I think I see a glimpse of that semi-erection on one of the pics too *blushes*

Ziggy Starsmith said...

don't hold back Bock, reach out and touch me ;-)