.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Second Life Memories...Before and After - Part 2: Rex Short

WARNING: This blog posts contains drama and names names and events....it gives in depth events which led me to start again on Second Life as Ziggy Starsmith and is brutally honest!

 My last post revisited my past on Second Life told of how I first discovered Second Life. I posted pics of my old avatar persona named Rhett Whybrow here
What I have never done is posted pictures of my very first avatar named Rex Short. The above picture is me as a complete bumbling pink noob only a week or less old. It was at a place called RENT BEAR MEET and GREET and it had a little sitting area and a hot tub where gay guys (mostly bears and cubs) could meet however on one was ever there....
While there I saw a sign post with landmarks on it and they were for AUSSIEBOYS, FAT TIGERS and BOOTS BEACH. I tp'd to Aussiboys and from there I also discovered Fat Tigers, Ironworks, Aqua, Devil Inside and Zeus Club if my memory is correct. Things took off from there and I began to learn.
I would find these sleazy sex clubs like Cite Gay and Adonis Gay Bath House and Gay Forest and watch everyone having sex but I had no penis :-(
One time I was hiding in the bushes on someones private land and changing clothes and got ejected and banned hehehe...
At one point I was bumbling around minus an AO at Boots Beach when I met a very nice dude named Tony Sinclair (I think...spelling?) and he saw me as this punky, edgy looking noob with a blond system hair mohawk and wanted to make me over. He gave me this skin with hair and a goatee and I was instantly transformed into what I considered at the time as a "hottie".
He showed me where I could get a free cock and body hair and free clothing. I used to camp out on these dance pods where you could earn 1 linden every 10 minutes and I learned how to shop. The very first thing I ever bought was a white T-shirt with 2 guys kissing on it. It was 50 Linden haha and I thought I was well dressed.
During my time hanging around at the clubs and meeting new friends I became boyfriends with Dazza12 Slade and began living in a huge skybox above Aussieboys. Many many times I accidentally deleted a wall of that poor skybox and my friend Alexcub had to fix it for me while controlling his temper!!!!
I bought some chunks of land and joined them up to Aussieboys land and became one of the owners of Aussieboys. I tried hosting but hated every second of it.
I met this dude named Nicoli Romano who also showed me some things however a few months later this dude backstabbed me majorly and showed me to survive on SL you can trust no one! (he pretended to be my friend while stealing my boyfriend with this other jackass named Fenix -long story) Yeah I name names, especially with bastards like these guys!
After a time my real life schedule changed and the night shift I worked at in real life changed and I was no longer on line at the same time as my boyfriend Dazza so I had to end my affair with Dazza and was unable to regularly hang around at Aussieboys and we all slowly began to drift apart. Over the months people began to infight and splinter off and it was never the same as those first few months when I was a noob!
I met a new guy named Vanyel Gazov who hosted at Ironworks and he was already married but against my best judgement I had an affair with him behind his BF's back. I felt terrible but at the time I was told they were splitting up anyways so I went with the ride....Karma can be a bitch thought....
One night I had a major fight with Vanyel and my close buddy at the time named Paulec Decuir who at the time was manager of the Ironworks Club. Things with Vanyel and his BF came to a head and I was caught in the act and my buddy Paulec did not approve of my affair with Vanyel and went off the deep end....hahaha... Paulec knew Vanyel was a cheater and warned me to keep away but I would not listen. Anyone who knew Paulec knew he would loose it and everyone feared his wrath. At first I loved Paulec for his brutal honesty and thought alot of his drama was hilarious...
Long story short in front of both my friends I walked off in tears as they watched and jumped over a cliff saying "Goodbye" and then while falling in mid air I logged off....I deleted my Rex account and committed a very drama queen like virtual suicide. Rex Short was never seen again! It was rumoured that his body washed up near the shores of Fat Tigers where the killer whale there devoured it! ;-)
No more "Little Shit, Rexie"
After an hour I missed Second Life so badly that I signed up under a new account named Rhett Whybrow and contacted Vanyel and Paulec immediately telling them I wanted to start over again. We all made up! I was reborn...
I married Vanyel and we lived at a sim called Anacortes for a few months before Vanyel and I bought a private island and named it THUNDER ISLAND....
At the same time my so-called friends Nicoli and Fenix were hanging around more and more and I had a funny feeling but never gave it to much thought until I began to notice at dance clubs that sometimes my BF Vanyel would have his Xcite parts go off as they were being touched by Nicoli and Fenix....
Being the brutally honest funster I can be, I made a major scene in local chat at the Ironworks Club and caused major drama and publicly dumped Vanyel....
Long story short I was banned from Thunder Island and my home and Vanyel immediately entered into a 3 way relationship with Nicoli and Fenix.
My bad Karma then hit me full force and what comes around goes around. Nicoli and Fenix continually harassed, threatened and taunted me at the clubs in front of everybody and posting in local chat that I was this and that and began posting my real life information. I ignored it and knew that I did deserve it because after all, they were only doing what I had done when I first cheated with Vanyel however when they began attacking my real life boyfriend, LARZ KAS...I became the raging cunt that I can be...
My friend who I will call D was/is a popular DJ on Second Life and I consider my "Dad" and one of my first friends on Second Life. He heard what was happening and had a friend who was a Linden. He took the threatening and harassing chat logs and gave them to his Linden friend who instantly banned Nicoli and Fenix from Second Life and they lost their land and everything. I begged my friend D not to ban Vanyel however because he did not really bother me besides just being a cheating, sneaking bastard. ;-)
They were given a cold hard lesson not to fuck with me! I am forever thankfull to "D"...Sexy D ;-)
Long story short (already this story is too long) they got reinstated back onto Second Life minus their land holdings and I eventually became friends again with Vanyel and moved back to THUNDER ISLAND and we formed the now defunct CLUB THUNDER....
Nicoli and Fenix never bothered us again and were plunged into obscurity working for British Hem Stores;-)
We all lived happily ever after until Vanyel left Second Life due to real life issues and I left my Rex/Rhett life behind and started completely fresh as Ziggy Starsmith....



TO BE CONTINUED....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell More! More!

This is great stuff!

Anonymous said...

TY <3