.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Gay Fun Beach...Take It Off and Relax

 Took a early morning hike to my buddy Avacar Bluestar's new sims called Gay Fun Beach which is also part of Gay Fun World. Nice scenic beach with many attractions which I quite enjoyed if you catch my (sand) drift!
 Nice pockets of sandy beach areas....
 Connecting rope bridges....
 A boardwalk....
 Gay Fun Beach has several little beach lounging areas...

 I was really impressed by the underwater gardens which as a merman I can also get my tail wet...


 An old lighthouse stands as a landmark with an elevator to a scenic look out....

 There are also houses here for rent if your looking for a home. Send a notecard or I.M. to the studly man, Avacar Bluestar if you want more details....


I give Gay Fun Beach a 10 out of 10 in Zig Points and my buddy has done proud here...Take a visit and spend a few hours here to relax, unwind and maybe even undress and get a tan!
Gay Fun Beach: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gay%20Fun%20Beach/128/128/22

2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Damn, I was hoping for pics where you would actually "take it off"... ;)

Ziggy Starsmith said...

I will save that for a private showing my beautiful prince!