Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fighting The Lag Storm With Bock McMillan...

 I met up today with my buddy Bock McMillan and I got to hear his rl voice and go for a motorcycle ride before a massive lag storm hit....
I must admit that when I heard Bock's voice I almost fainted as his voice is beautiful just as I suspected.
 (Below: Our journey began...we crashed very badly at a sim crossing proving to us that Second Life and the Lindens still have not fixed sim crossings. Path Finding has been turned off on the Second Norway sims so not sure what the issue was but our journey was filled with many problems.....voice shut off, local chat lag...
 (below: Bock put on his helmet to protect his beautiful face from being crushed as we went flying upside down at sim crossings....)


 Finally it was getting late and Bock needed to log off so we hugged and said goodnight...What a beautiful day made nicer despite the problems. Thank you for your visit Bock!
See More at Bock's Blog Here

1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

I had a wonderful time, Ziggy! Thank you so much, we must do this again soon! ;)