Friday, August 24, 2012

Dancing With Mialinn...

 I met up with Mialinn Telling last night and asked her if she wanted to go watch dozens of sexy, shirtless men dancing at Club Hedonism with Dj Aeschylus Shepherd and she fainted and when she awoke I TP'd her to the club where she drooled over the sexy, men she couldn't have and enjoyed DJ Shep's music.
I secretly did not tell her that this was my form of torture to help her get over the sexy gay men that she could not have that had recently moved to Second Norway and now her vengence would be turned on me instead of raging her wrath and her sexy Norwegian armies on Bock McMillan!
Oh no is Second Norway slowly turning into another gay villiage?
Poor Mialinn won't have a chance.... ;-)




4 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Serves the wicked, wicked woman right! I cave not seen a single beautiful viking y-e-t! ;P

Mialinn said...

Your sadistic and cruel man. I knew that you were too good to be true. The entire time I was kind, friendly and sympathetic, you have gone around and made plans of several cruel ways to make my life miserable.

Hereby I declare Haug for a war zone and I will use interrogation methods that you never in your wildest imagination would have thought of. I have actually revealed your evil plans. Do not be fooled by the fact that I'm blonde ... I have actually paid freaking lot of money to be that.
You want me and Bock will continue our war ... so you can keep the blond, strong, hairy and brutal Vikings for yourself.
Break up and confess!

Well, you have brought out the Bitch in me (Bock would say it has always been out) and I am going to make so much drama and hell for you. And I'll start with to increase your tier... muahahaha

Awww stop crying!!!

PS: Bock i was keeping the beautiful Viking to my self!

Ziggy Starsmith said...

LMAO such sexy Vikings and so little time!

Bock McMillan said...

ROFL Mialinn, keep the beautiful ones but send the sexy ones to me ;)

I would N-E-V-V-A-H call you a bitch...ever...