.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Carnage In Second Norway...

 OMG something horrible happened in Second Norway last night when a car and bus collided leaving a cadaver on the streets for all to see and ride their motorcycles over!
On the scene were Mialinn Telling, Slayer Enyo, Jaydee, Nuada Flagon and (gulp) myself but I swear I did not cause it by swerving my motorcycle into oncoming traffic after smoking a rather strong joint with someone! ;-)
I was arrested a few miles from the scene but managed to persuade the very sexy police officers to let me out on bail....I was innocent, Innocent I say!
MORE HERE


 After being freed on bail I partied of coarse at Aqua Lounge with DJ Kaj who rocked my balls off....


1 comment:

ZIGGY STARSMITH said...

Oh you cruel and heartless Norwegian Queen, how would I survive in a Norwegian prison with all those beautiful prisoners with dirty hands and their penis's all pointed at my heart?
Um...would the prison rooms have nice curtains and room service?