.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, August 20, 2012

An Evening With Tauren Ashdene...


Last night I decided to go dancing at Blow Buddies Gay Biker Rocker bar and hook up with my buddy Tauren Ashdene...
(Above: Larz Kas struts his shit....)
As usual the place was packed as DJ Hotboy played rock n Roll classics and mash ups!
I got to dance with my sexy, little, blond buddy Tauren Ashdene after smoking some particularily strong ganja and a few brews....

Afterwards it was back to my place to dust off the cobwebs from my old X4 and enjoy the um...atmosphere.....
Afterwards I had dinner and headed over to DJ Zann Baxtons Block Party at The Gay Riviera....



1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Haha I hope the "atmosphere" was good for both of you...