.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Home At Second Norway - Part 3: The Villiage

 Today I took the trip into the small village by my home in Second Norway to the Miklagard sim. It hosts a yacht and boating dock, a diner and a rock and roll and blues club called Meisenfrei.





 (Above: A very dark cave in the middle of the roadway...I needed Bock McMillan there to hold my hand but alas he was sleeping ;-)



 I loved this cozy little diner and I had my mid morning coffee there as well as half a dozen (unused) donuts (If you catch my drift)


 The Meisenfrei: Rock and Roll and Blues Club which plays host to live bands and musicians to which I am very much looking forward to attending!


 Behind the Meisenfrei Club is an out door concert area...
 (Below: Something that really put a twinkle in my eye and some wood in my pants was the race track up in the sky via teleporter in front of the Club and nearby motorcycle shop.
God can Second Norway get any better for me? I am in love with this place....

2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Every time you find yourself in a dark spot,think of me and I will be there! ;)

Hugs buddy!

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Hi Mialinn, thank you for having me in your beautiful community!