.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ziggy Finally Has Fun....

 My previous post before this was my rant about Second Life's bumbles but by evening the problems seemed to clear up on their own and I got to finally have a great time...
Spent my afternoon window shopping and test driving boats and almost bought a Trudeau Sailboat and then a big luxury yacht but talked my self out of spending Lindens I did not have and going shopping crazy and went to see Noma Falta play da blues before changing into my pride frock and heading over to the Plugged In2 afterhours party at the Gay Riviera with Khar hosting and DJ Xade but my night was made perfect when my adorable, sexy buddy Tauren Ashdene came and danced with me all night....Tauren is the sexy, cuddly blond man beside me! 













No comments: