.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My New Home at Port Thalipolli at the Windward Yacht Club...Part 2 On The Inside

 Last week I posted pics of my new home at The Windward Yacht Club in Port Thalipolli on the mainland of Nautilus. Here is part 2 with pics of the inside of my houseboat/yacht...
Part One showing the outside past blog post here: http://ziggystarsmith.blogspot.ca/2012/06/my-new-home-at-thalipolli-pothalipolli.html
                          (Above: The main floor living room)
                           (Above: The bar area)

                            (Above: The back deck main floor)
                            (Above: Main floor entrance and dance floor)
                            (Above: Dining room)
                            (Above: The third floor library)
                            (Above: Third floor deck jacuzzi)
                             (Above: Second floor bedroom)
                            (Above: Second floor deck)
                             (Above and below: The boat controls and driving console)

                           (Above and below: Second Floor spiral staircase)


                              (Above and below: Back of the ship)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/%20Thalipolli////

2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

I can only say one thing, AWESOME! ...and I would like to add that the boat also looks great! ;)

Ziggy Starsmith said...

Come live in it with beautiful xoxoxoxoxox