.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, June 25, 2012

Fun Fabulous Second Pride 2012 Part One....


So far this years Second Pride extravaganza has been fun, fierce and fantastic! The dance floor is a great set up, the shops are filled with hot stuff and the layout is easy to navigate and the lag is rare for me! Last year I was not too hot on pride for various reasons (find last years SP reviews somewhere in my archives-I am too lazy right now to find it and post a link ;-) but this year looks and smells fresh! I have been working a vicious real life schedule but so far have managed to attend Pride for a few hours at a time and plan on more pics and coverage as my time is freed up in 2 more daze... Here are some pics so far... Don't mind my glam frocks, I am dressed up for pride and for this my jeans are in the laundry basket....
I tried to include pics of more than just the party's....enjoy!



                              (Below: Ziggy with the infamous Agador)










                                 (Avacar Bluestar's Fabulous Rhino Writers)










1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Wonderful pictures! Sorry for dropping out so early this evening, but I was in some pain and got very tired!