.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun and Fabulous Second pride 2012 Part 6: Ziggy Gets Butt Naked...

 Started the day off today at Second pride with DJ Kess spinning her great rock tunes. This was my last day of Second Pride 2012 so I wanted to really go for it.
I even managed to squeeze in a relaxing boat ride around the Blake Seas before heading back to Pride for DJ Regi and his naked Friday Splash where I stripped off completely naked and danced my naughtiest....








 Above: Beautiful Bock McMillan joined me for awhile before he had to go to bed.


2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Thanks for the company, sweet and sexy Ziggy, that was fun!

Ziggy Starsmith said...

After you went to bed my headache got severe and I felt violently sick to my stomach and had to log off and go to bed. I missed the Pink Beefcake party I wanted to go to badly and I even bought a pink outfit that I never got to wear....I am still feeling sick this morning sigh