.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fun and Fabulous Second Pride 2012 Part 5: STONEWALL

 Well I am back to real life after tomorrow so I wanted to get a full day of Pride in for what might be my last Pride party for 2012. What a better way to end than at the Stonewall Riot recreated on Second Life....
Pride this year was fabulous and was done really well. No major snags and so far has appeared flawless.....Below: The Quilts...
 Ziggy approaching the Pride dance floor...

DJ Insyx looking hot and woofy as he spun the magic....

 Below my buddy Daniel....


 Below the Beautiful Bock McMillan looking incredibly fucking sexy as ever....
 Below is a nice picture of Bock's beautiful bum....
 Below a nicer picture of Bock's boobies and bulge....ok I am now officially hot!
 Below my breath taking buddy Tomais Ashdene with that beautiful hairy chest cleverly concealed by a wife beater tank top....Ok I am now officially out of control hot!
 Below is sexy Dej in hell bent for leather...
 Don't forget all the fabulous queens out for a prance....





 Below is sexy Kip in full frock....
 Below the Stone Wall Inn and the impending riot...
 The cops go too far and all hell breaks loose....





 After the beefy cops had their kicks rounding us up, we got out on bail and party'd full blast in the Stonewall....




 OMG my night came to a crescendo of perfection dancing with Bock on the pool table while drooling Stonewall patrons caught eyefuls of unbelievable scenery...





1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Great pics, studly Ziggy! I am so happy someone could get their camera to work!

Kugs