Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Bock McMillan's International Kiss-A-Swede Day Party...

 I attended my sexy, Swedish buddy: Bock McMillans International Kiss-A-Swede Day Party and I was not disappointed, in fact i was left breathless and shaking from a great time and hot kisses! I got to kiss Bock as well as sexy Butch Diavolo several and I mean, SEVERAL times!!!!!
I had some perv cam problems but managed to get a few pics in.....enjoy 'cause I sure did!



                            The very sexy Butch Diavolo

                             The studly Larz Kas



                              Bock's beautiful dog Bilbo


        (Above) Finally nailed Bock on the ground and gave him the tongue as he squirmed and begged for more ;-) hehe
            (Above) Also finally got to attack Butch Diavolo and after kissing I nibbled his neck....
The above pic is the spent and shattered Bock McMillan, Laird of Southern Charm  flat on his back...fainted from my kissing expertise! ;-)

2 comments:

Butch Diavolo said...

I had to wear an icepack on certain parts of my body after that smoldering kiss...
It was so lovely to SEE you again :D

Ziggy Starsmith said...

You were hotter than ever yourself Butch! Great to see you in the flesh again after a year or more ;-)