.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, June 01, 2012

Ziggy Returns To The Mainland on The Blake Seas...

Well I moved habitats yet again but not on purpose. I was forced to leave my private island home called 29 Palms because the sim owner had to sell the island. I think it was actually a blessing because I actually was bored on a private sim and missed the mainland despite the issues!
Long story short, I finally found the home of my dreams by The Blake Sea on the Northeast mainland continent of Nautilus and I now live on a huge yacht moored at the Thalipolli sim at the beautiful Windward Yacht Club.
It is pure heaven for me because I am on pure open sea sims on my favorite area-The Blake Seas. I can sail, balloon, fly, hike, ride and scuba dive until I pass out. In 5 minutes I am sailing the Blake Seas on my boat from my home dock! I love it!
My home is a massive yacht boat that even has it's own dance floor and a helicopter landing pad as well as 3 floors of living space! I will post pics when I get the chance!


No comments: