.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Get High At Zeus....



Ballooning with the Zeus Explorers


My buddy and fellow explorer, Tomais Ashdene has planned a fantastic excursion next Sunday May 27, 2012 at 7am SLT taking a hot air balloon trip. 
I definitely will be getting high with Tomais and friends. Hope to see you all there to try something new in your SL, maybe for the first time!



1 comment:

DJ InsyX said...

Pretty cool. I have a nice hi-tech 8 seat hot air balloon which MB, Bret and I and other family remembers use to trek on all around SL. I still use it from time to time hehe. I always loved after a few hours we go to lower altitudes and get trapped in the ugly no entry walls/ban lines of a plot of land lol.

Nah it is great fun. I'll give u the name and lm of where I got mine from. It is from that same place with all the planes, ships, and sky boards.