.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Ziggy gets High....

Well back to real life work for the next 7 days but I sure had a great day off yesterday before the hell week takes effect. Met up with my new buddy: Tomais Ashdene who taught me how to fly a plane. I am glad he wasn't hurt when I crashed into a building ;-)...
Afterwards he took me for a ride in his helicopter and the sights were breathtaking if you catch my drift!
Afterwards I hooked up with Bock McMillan for a bit of dancing before forcing myself to turn off my computer and leave Second Life behind for the next 7 days!


          (above: sexy Tomais Ashdene and myself)

                       (above: Tomais Ashdene)
          (above: myself with beautiful Bock McMillan)

1 comment:

Tomais Ashdene said...

Hey man, had a great time flying with you. Hope your hell week isn't too bad!