.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday Bloody Sunday...

 Well there I was Sunday afternoon trying to go on a nice sailing trip but once again the Lindens thwarted me at every turn. Every time I came to a sim crossing on my boat I crashed. After attempting to cross 3 sims in 10 minutes I crashed at least 5 times so I gave up trying to sail.
 So I decided to attempt dancing so I went to Folsom  (Below) where everybody was in leather but me but I did manage to talk to buddy Bock McMillan in I.M.
 Afterwards I talked with my buddy Kyle Beckett (Patrov) and went to Spurt's Beach to dance with the tunes by DJ Regi (below) where I also met up with my buddy Tauren Ashdene...

 Cute, hunky Tauren Ashdene came over to see my new home log cabin...
Afterwards went dancing at Tadds and finished the night off of clubbing by talking smut with Eddi Haskell who was in a very dirty frame of mind as he poured out his lustfull thoughts hahahahaha (joking).
My first weekend on SL as a single man again and it was surreal. Before I logged off I talked with my now-ex boyfriend Holter and we came to terms with everything and decided to remain friends. I never had any doubts about remaining friends with Holter because the man is a gentleman and I will never forget him or the adventures we had....
All in all a good weekend spending time with friends despite the sim crossing catastrophes....
Here we go again Ziggy!

No comments: