.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lazing at Bron Yr Aur....Home Sweet Home

 My last night off from real life work and after a fantastic afternoon and evening exploring the Blake Seas with my buddy Tomais, I decided to laze around at home and take some pics of my home at Bron Yr Aur and capture the new added land I recently acquired next door to expand my land.
I have to watch myself because I tend to get addicted to buying more land and I need to be slapped before the tier makes me homeless in real life!
I love having visitors over as long as you message me first in case I'm naked ;-)



























No comments: