.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Tane Daxters 3rd Rez Day Partay....

 Attended the sexy Tane Daxters 3rd Rez day party tonight at the Pavilion with DJ Mikedecook Dinzeo and had a blast. Almost everybody was there and the party was also a fundraiser for The A.I.D.S Committee of Toronto which is in my hometown. I know they do great work.I see it first hand. I live right down the street from their headquarters in real life hehe...
Click here to donate and for more info
Enjpy the picks...














Click here for more pics on Eddies Blog

3 comments:

Tane Daxter said...

It was an amazing evening, Ziggy. Thank you for being a part of it!

Bock McMillan said...

Damn sorry I missed it ;/

Happy belated rezday, Tane!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ziggy,

Nice write-up. Glad to see you caught a pic of me. But I didn't even get to see me, nor anyone else at the event -- as I was unable to rezz. -- Apparently, the pixel fairies decided that week - was my week to suffer the rez-lag grays.

I looke pretty good .. hehe .. in your photo. So much going on - I dunno how you manage. Busy rooms stress me out... as when I also try to capture a few grabs.

~ Dune