Sunday, February 12, 2012

Holter and Ziggy's Birthday Bash Houseparty Pictures...

Wow I am still breathless from all the fun. Holter and I decided to have a big house party to celebrate both our real life birthdays and we decided to do it Hollywood style. Limo's, velvet ropes, V.I.P.s everybody as DJ Aeschylus Shepherd spun the fantastic tunes and did a fantastic set and never let up with cool tunage. Shep launched the party with the fabulous "Hollywood Tonight" by Michael Jackson and set the perfect mood.
Everybody arrived by limo of coarse and balloon popping was mandatory....
First off I would like to thank all my friends who attended as well as those who could not make it but wished us well. Thank you Shep, Larz, Kharissa, Thorn, Bock, Hurtfullsplash, Scotty, Gracin,  Avacar, Regi, Rocky, Levi, Dune, Esme, Dar, Max, Prizm, Licious (sorry for spelling) and the others which I did not manage to remember everybody's names (I am so sorry if I missed you).
Halfway through the party I could not help myself as Holter and myself drove our motorcycle into the swimming pool in rock star style hahahaha....
Thank the linden Gods that the lag was not too wild and everything went off without a hitch.
CLICK THE PICS FOR BIGGER VIEW
















More Pics:

BOCK IN SECOND LIFE:The Hollywood Style Party

GAY WORLD NEWS: Ziggy Starsmith and Holter's Birthday Party

2 comments:

Bock McMillan said...

Thanks for a great party, Ziggy & Holter!

I felt like Cinderella creeping away at midnight (my time)... Did anyone report finding my left slipper yet?

Eddi Haskell said...

Sorry I had to miss the party yesterday due to a real life commitment -- Sundays are family days here in Florida, and I have an extended family that demands I show up at events- but I want to wish Holter and you all the best on your birthdays. Looks like a great party!