.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Zigs New Years Resolutions for 2012...




Every year the same old shit but it is tradition and resolutions are always broken. Two years in a row I vowed to bag Ryce Skytower but this year I have a boyfriend so no can do....your safe Ryce heheheh...you too Bock!

Ziggy's 2012 New Years Resolutions:
-Marry my boyfriend Holter
-Maybe, maybe maybe have a baby (WTF)
-Keep Ziggy clean and sober
-travel every inch of the Second Life highways on motorcycle with Holter
-Use less prims
-stop changing my fucking appearance
-cut way down on clubs and bars
and finally....
-tone down my bitch tongue a little hehehe


3 comments:

Carl said...

Great look Ziggy.

Holter said...

Ziggy some of these are on my list too ... wink :)

Christo Spyker said...

Not easy goals, Ziggy and especially not the last 4. *grin*
I can only wish you a lot of succes.