.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Friday, January 13, 2012

Pardy Hardy..





Finally have some fuckin' dayze off from my fucked up real life work schedule and got to do some serious partying with Holter. I already foretold of days and nights of debauchery when I have had to work to hard and too long so you know of which I speak when I say how hard we partied, snogged, shagged, shook and shimmied! Attended a great birthday party for Kharissa Indigo with Dj Shepherd playing a hot selection of tunage in attendance with my man Holter as well as Slcelebrities: Larz Kas, Kyle Beckett, Chaz and Kip, Dj Thorn and so many more. I had my camera ready for some photos but SL antics were rendering me unable to take pictures or to save them so it was a bust in that department. Lindens dropped the ball yet again!
However we were much too busy having fun, worrying about the Lindens and just doing it to make much a blog post here other then to let the pictures tell the story...but first a word from our sponsor:


And now back to our regularly scheduled blog program...









No comments: