.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Monday, January 23, 2012

Dancing Days Are Here Again...

Well my hiatus did not last long! Every time I announce a break from blogging I hear so much encouragement from friends that I become re-inspired and get fresh ideas so....You can't get rid of Ziggy that easily!
Alot has happened in the past few weeks....
Had a visit from some friends starting with my new buddy  Stan Christenson, Kolin Wylie, Kyle Beckett and Mike (Naughty Mikey) Adams...

(above Myself and Stan Christenson)

(Above: Kolin Wylie)  
(Above: Mike "Mikey" Adams and myself)

Above: Also this week my boyfriend Holter and I moved to a new island and into a new home
Above:  Our new living room
Above: On January 22, 2012, Holter and I celebrated our 1st month anniversary together and Holt surprised me with this huge Teddy Bear.
Above: Left to Right - Me, Holter and Bock McMillan at Bocks beautiful Southern Charm Sim.
Above: Bock McMillan and Ziggy at Southern Charm Sim. Truly a fantastic place where Bock and I talked for hours and got caught up on our latest stuff.
Above: Holter and I enjoying a quiet anniversary dinner together in our new home.
Above and below: Holter and I went heading out to the highway again on our trusty Iron Horse and despite horrific sim crossings we ended up always going way to fast...
Above and below: Today I spent my afternoon dancing with my sl brother Larz Kas in the hot sunshine at Spurt's Beach Dance with DJ Thorn Andel and host Wowa Frog.
Above: DJ Thorn Andel the cheeky monkey
Above: Host Wowa Frog
Above: Myself and Larz Kas

Yup babies it looks like dancing days are here again and it seems I am back to blogging yet again.



1 comment:

Christo Spyker said...

WOW. The fastest return I ever saw!!
Is great to see you back, Ziggy