.

The adventures of a Second Life avatar in the 3D virtual world of Second Life. I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Blow Buddies sundays 5:00pm slt with DJ Hotboy

Wow what a weekend and excellent 5 days off from real life work finally after suffering through working all through Christmas!
On Sunday night I went to one of my favorite clubs BLOW BUDDIES and special thanx to my buddy DJ Hotboy Lockjaw, it was recorded on a video that perfectly captures the hot atmosphere that makes this club special and packed to the rafters every single Sunday! The video below is taken from Hotboys blog located here: http://hotboyshotstuff.blogspot.com/2012/01/blow-buddies-sundays-500pm-slt-with-dj.html
I loved the video so much I just had to repost it here so I can always find it fast when I need a dose of men, music, spit, blood, sweat and tears!
Now back to work I go into the new year and see you all around my sexy Blow Buddies....xxxx
Blow Buddies 11 out of 10 Zig points
Dj Hotboy Lockjaw 11 out of 10 Zig points and a nipples pinch...






No comments: