.

I have reopened the blog again after a 7 month hiatus and will continue as long as the interest is there! Welcome and thank you for visiting....

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What a great weekend....


Another great weekend has come and gone and so much of my new Second Life has come to pass.
First off, I moved into a new home with Shep on the beach and spent a 24 hour marathon decorating (which all gays love), landscaping and the occasional party. We moved into a large beach house together and had a great time making it all happen! Also, Shep's club PURE SOUND relocated to a new parcel of land and Shep had that on his agenda to move and set up. There will definitely be weekly parties happening at Pure Sound on Sundays with Shep DJing and Larz Kas hosting! I will post more details as they happen.
When all was said and done, Shep and I went...SHOPPING and it was hard to restrain my shopping addiction but I did manage to only buy a fabulous, brown, leather bomber jacket and some jeans.
My buddy Dextrum Boucher also surprised us with with his fantastic new "Sex Anywhere" Huds and I am turning red as we speak when I tell you we tried it out and it was sexcellent. 10 out of 10 Zig points for Dex's Pillow Biters-Sex Anywhere Hud. Lots of cuddles, message and um fun! ;-)
Being with Shep these past few weeks has really allowed me to become "me" on Second Life and to allow my real life persona to become my second life persona without the pretense and character portrayal of trying to be the outrageous rockstar of David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust".

















No comments: